NSP 10’6 Elements Allrounder
NSP 10’6 Elements Allrounder Aqua
The Elements Allrounder is your ultimate allround SUP – a perfect blend of fun wave performance and flatwater paddling glide makes this board suitable for the two biggest applications in Stand-Up paddling.
This board is recognized by the Sustainable Surf Foundation as a Level One Eco Board;
“An ECOBOARD is a high-performance sustainable board. It has the same technical performance attributes as any modern water-sport board, while having reduced environmental and toxic impacts.”
– Proven outline with semi pointed surf style nose with moderate nose lift, a forward wide point for stability and easy paddling.
– Single to double concave bottom and a light vee through the tail, generates speed quickly and maintains smooth flow from turn to turn.
– Fin box options to optimize the conditions or to suit your preferred surf fin set up.
– From flatwater cruising to fun surf days at the beach – the NSP Allrounder series has you covered.
– Two plugs on deck to attach PFD (Personal Floatation Device)
– Nose insert for GoPro®
The round tail is a compromise between a big wave tail and a performance tail like the squash tail. That little extra volume compared to a pintail or swallow tail creates more lift, translating into a SUP that is faster and easier to turn.
More importantly, with its round, continuous curves, the water still wraps around this tail without getting released out the back too quickly, giving you hold.
FIVE-BOX FIN CLUSTER
The Elements Allrounder comes with a nylon 3-fin set, but the five-box fin cluster allows for unlimited tuning potential. So whatever your spot is looking like, set up your Allrounder to make the most out of your session.